The Women in Logistics & Transport Award recognises the exceptional achievements of women who have made significant contributions to the logistics & transportation sector. The judges will be looking for women who have demonstrated leadership, innovation, and excellence in their roles, and who have broken down barriers to pave the way for future opportunities for women in the sector.
The winner can be nominated by themselves or anyone within their organisation but ensure that you have the permission of the nominee before making the submission.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (11pt font size minimum); the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, supporting materials and statistics, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Career Summary: Please include summary that describes the nominee’s career to date, and qualifications.
- Leadership: The nominee should have demonstrated outstanding leadership skills in their field of work. This may include leading teams, managing projects, or mentoring others in the logistics & transportation sector.
- Innovation: The nominee should have shown creativity and innovation in their work. This may include developing new techniques or processes, implementing new technologies, or finding solutions to complex problems.
- Professionalism: The nominee should have exhibited a high level of professionalism in their work. This may include demonstrating ethical behaviour, adhering to industry standards, and being a role model for others in the sector.
- Impact: The nominee should have made a significant impact in the sector. This may include completing large-scale projects, contributing to the advancement of the sector, or promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Supporting Testimonials: Please include testimonials from senior professionals connected to the nominee.