This award is open to all technologists and innovators who are making a positive impact in Ireland’s Logistics & Transportation sector through the introduction of an innovative technological product or system.
The judges will be looking for those who can demonstrate an innovative approach, and who provide evidence of the positive impact this technology or system is having on your customers and clients.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (11pt font size minimum); the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, supporting materials and statistics, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline the technology/system nominated including a summary of its uses and benefits to the end user.
- Key Projects & Initiatives: Please provide a brief description of significant projects or initiatives that utilised the technology/system nominated, detailing how it was successfully integrated by the organisation.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how the technology/system solution helped the outcome or was a positive force for change.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of these efforts including the contribution to business growth and benefits to the end user.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, including client and customer testimonials if possible.