This award recognises the logistics company, or organisation with an internal logistics division, that has made exceptional progress over the past 12 months through innovations in its supply chain or the adoption of best supply chain practices.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (11pt font size minimum); the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, supporting materials and statistics, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Describe the supply chain including the organisations within it and how far it extends.
- Supply Chain Strategy: Outline your overall secure supply chain strategy and how you have achieved progress with it.
- Strategy Implementation: Describe how the brief was implemented, any solution or innovation introduced, as well as the benefits to the organisations within the supply chain and the environment. Highlight how you ensure security, implement monitoring, and what happens if any are not up to standard.
- Innovation: Highlight any especially innovative secure solutions that have been developed.
- Customer Impact: What has been the impact of your secure supply chain initiative on your customers and sales?