This award recognises an outstanding team from any organisation in Ireland’s Logistics, Transport, Passenger Transport and Freight Forwarding sectors that can best demonstrate initiative, creativity, leadership, and the ability to be a positive force for change and improvement. The team can be nominated by themselves or a third party, but please ensure you have their permission to do so.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (11pt font size minimum); the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, supporting materials and statistics, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Team Background: Please outline the members of the team, including definition of roles, skills and expertise, allocation of tasks and how the team communicated.
- Projects and Initiatives: Summarise the projects and initiatives the team have undertaken over the past 12 months including the objectives, budgets and results achieved. Include measurable results and year-on-year statistics, where possible.
- Teamwork: Outline any challenges faced and how the team demonstrated initiative, creativity, and leadership to overcome them.
- Contributions and Achievements: Summarise the contribution and achievements of the team, including any innovations introduced and the benefits of their work.
- Supporting Facts & Testimonials: Include any other statements or facts that support the entry, and a testimonial from the team’s head of department or supervisor where possible.