This award recognises excellence beyond that which is normally expected from an industry professional who, on 31st December 2020, is not more than 35 years old.
The nominee can come from any organisation in Ireland’s Logistics, Transport, Passenger Transport and Freight Forwarding sectors, provided they are showing evidence of outstanding achievement, creativity, and contribution to success.
The individual can be nominated by themselves or a third party, but please ensure you have their permission to do so.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Career History: Summarise the nominee’s career to date including qualifications achieved and age.
- Achievements: What makes this individual stand out from colleagues? Outline their achievements to date, highlighting any creativity shown.
- Sample Project: Highlight a recent project or initiative they were heavily involved from the past 12 months and quantify its success.
- Business Growth: Outline how they have contributed to the success of their team and the organisation as whole.
- Supporting Statements & Testimonials: Include any other statements or facts that support the entry, and a testimonial from the nominee’s head of department or supervisor where possible.