This award recognises the Freight Forwarding Company that, over the past 12 months, can best demonstrate excellence or the achievement of a significant goal.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (11pt font size minimum); the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, supporting materials and statistics, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, number of employees and key skills within your team. Please also provide an indication of your turnover over the past three years and the markets operated in.
- Key Projects & Initiatives: Outline significant projects or initiatives that have been undertaken over the past 12 months. Highlight any challenges faced, including the scale of these challenges, and how they were overcome.
- Operational Excellence: Please outline steps taken by the organisation to boost operational performance, including any resulting tangible benefits to your customers. Please also highlight any Health & Safety and CSR initiatives introduced, where relevant, providing clear and measurable results.
- Professional Standing and Accreditation: Please outline any relevant industry achievements and accreditations.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating the degree of innovation and benefit to the organisation or society. E.g., unique services or products, innovative use of technology, staff training, client acquisition, business growth strategies or new business models.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of these efforts including the contribution to business growth, benefits to the organisation and the environment, client/customer satisfaction. Include measurable results and year-on-year statistics, where possible.
- Supporting Facts & Testimonials: Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, including client or customer testimonials where possible.