This award is open to any logistics or transportation company which offers services in the exportation of products or services from the island of Ireland. In the last 12 months, you must have expanded or secured new export markets for products or services
Entrants must be currently exporting to one or more countries and have an expanding sales profile over the last 12 months. The judges will base their decisions on what your company has done differently to build up sustainable overseas markets. It is essential that your application highlights your key strengths, strategies, and achievements.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (11pt font size minimum); the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, supporting materials and statistics, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your company. Describe the types of products/services being exported. List your main export markets and the total number of countries to which you export.
- Export Strategy: Outline your overall export strategy, highlighting its strengths. Include an action plan relating to this strategy, if available. Please also demonstrate whether you implement an efficient, cost effective and environmentally responsible approach to exporting.
- Challenges: Please outline any challenges/barriers in exporting that were faced, how they were reduced or overcome.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of your efforts over the last 12 months and why you think they are deserving of an award. Please include the financial benefits to your business from your export initiatives, as well as a three-year summary of the revenues achieved and the percentage of total business revenue attributable to the export initiatives.
- Innovativeness: Describe what your company has done differently to build up sustainable overseas markets. Highlight any especially innovative solutions that have been developed and deployed to aide your exporting initiatives, and a summary of their benefits.
- Supporting Facts & Testimonials: Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.