This award recognises the organisation within Ireland’s Logistics and Transportation sector that can best demonstrate an excellent working environment.
Submissions can be made by the organisation directly or nominated by a staff member. If you are nominating the organisation you work for, please ensure you have their permission to do so.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (11pt font size minimum); the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, supporting materials and statistics, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, number of employees, key teams in the organisation, relevant industry achievements and accreditations.
- Personnel Strategy: Outline how your organisation recruits, develops and retains staff, demonstrating how the strategy has benefited the organisation.
- Employee Engagement: Outline how the organisation communicates and engages with employees and how this made a difference to the organisation's performance.
- Benefits and Rewards: Outline the employee benefits package and other rewards, including details of any unique offerings.
- Employee Support: Provide details of specific supports in place to manage employee health and well-being, including supports provided to managers.
- Key Challenges: Outline any challenges faced in implementing your HR initiatives and how they were overcome.
- Employee Satisfaction: Please include facts and figures outlining employee satisfaction, including any downward trends in annual figures.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.