This award recognises the logistics or transport operator of any kind in Ireland that has met the highest standards of customer service in the last 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (11pt font size minimum); the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, supporting materials and statistics, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Strategy: Please describe your customer service strategy. Outline specific initiatives you have taken to ensure excellence in customer service, highlighting any especially innovative processes or uses of technology.
- Research: Outline any market and customer research carried out and how this information was used to improve customer service.
- Customer Satisfaction: Describe how customer satisfaction is measured, including how you handle complaints and act to resolve them.
- Maintenance: Outline how customer service is maintained at a minimum standard, detailing any training undertaken to raise the knowledge and skills of staff.
- Supporting Facts & Testimonials: Include any other statements or facts that support the entry, and customer testimonials where possible.