This award recognises how a crisis management strategy was successfully executed by a logistics or transport company in Ireland. Entrants should provide strong evidence of agility during a time of significant and unexpected change leading to a successful outcome for the organisation.
Your entry can relate to any initiatives that extend over the course of the crisis in question. The judges would like to see full adherence to the criteria, freshness of content, and metrics provided that extend over the course of the crisis.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (11pt font size minimum); the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, supporting materials and statistics, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please provide a brief background of the organisation, including when the company was established, number of employees, turnover, key team members and their roles, and relevant industry achievements and accreditations.
- Strategy Overview: Describe the main elements of the crisis management strategy.
- Implementation & Innovation: Demonstrate how the strategy was implemented, communicated to the business, and the processes in place to support the strategy. Describe how scenario planning is featured in the strategy in line with the organisation's business strategy, vision, and mission.
- Key Challenges: Outline any challenges posed by the crisis and how the organisation overcame them.
- Outcomes & Results: Describe an example (or examples) of how the strategy has been executed over the course of the crisis, including details of how success was measured. Demonstrate how the strategy has benefited the organisation.