This award recognises the best communications campaign undertaken in Ireland’s logistics and transportation sector over the past 12 months. This can be either an internal or external campaign, and can include anything from advertising and PR campaigns, TV, and Radio, to Digital and other techniques.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (11pt font size minimum); the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, supporting materials and statistics, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Campaign Background: Please describe the communication campaign including how long it has been in existence, the platforms used and any unique features or benefits.
- Objectives: What was the objective of the communication campaign?
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that were employed.
- Examples: Please provide examples of creative materials used.
- Outcomes & Results: Outline how the campaign objectives were met, using facts and figures to back it up.
- Supporting Facts & Testimonials: Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, providing employee or customer feedback where possible.