This award recognises the collaborative efforts of a logistics or transport operator of any kind and an external supplier or service provider that has led to a best in class operation, process or supply chain solution over the past 12 months.
This award is only open to submissions made by the client.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (11pt font size minimum); the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, supporting materials and statistics, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please provide a brief background of the organisations involved, the project or initiative collaborated on, including budget and timeline, and key team members involved.
- Execution & Challenges: Describe how the brief was fulfilled, including any challenges faced and how the team worked together to overcome them.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that were employed.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the project, detailing the benefits to both organisations.
- Supporting Facts & Testimonials: Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, including testimonials where possible.