This award recognises the third-party logistics company that, over the past 12 months, can best demonstrate excellence or the achievement of a significant goal.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission (11pt font size minimum); the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts, supporting materials and statistics, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, number of employees, key skills within your team, and relevant industry achievements and accreditations. Please also provide an indication of your turnover over the past three years and the markets operated in.
- Services to clients: please provide a brief background of the organisation’s key clients, outlining the range of services provided to them and how integrated the relationship is between the 3PL and client.
- Outstanding Achievement: Outline significant projects undertaken over the past 12 months and why you think they were exceptional. Highlight any challenges faced, including the scale of these challenges, and how they were overcome.
- Operational Excellence: Please outline steps taken by the organisation to boost operational performance, including any resulting tangible benefits to your customers. Please also highlight any Health & Safety and CSR initiatives introduced, where relevant, providing clear and measurable results.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating the degree of innovation and benefit to the organisation or society.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the projects, detailing the benefits to the 3PL and its clients. Include measurable results and year-on-year statistics, where possible.
- Supporting Facts & Testimonials: Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, including client testimonials where possible.